Max Kaiser has once again commented on the ongoing lawsuit between the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and Ripple, the company behind XRP.
Bitcoin perpetual bulls think Ripple will lose, but not for the reasons many think.
- Max Kaiser is a well-known Bitcoin proponent and a very vocal advocate for the benefits of leading cryptocurrencies.
- He has also denounced multiple altcoins on various occasions, and Ripple’s XRP was no exception.
- In a recent tweet, he said that Ripple would definitely lose its lawsuit against the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. but why?
- Now, Mr. Kaiser seems to think Mr. Gensler (SEC Chairman) is a “bank mob mobster.”
- Citing a Wall Street Journal article in which the SEC criticized the “poor” filing of spot bitcoin ETFs, he said:
As we’ve discussed, the SEC does a lot of work against Wall Street criminals, so this shouldn’t be too surprising. It also means that XRP will definitely lose, just like everything other than Bitcoin (BTC is untouchable).
Not because of the law, but because Gary has a sore leg for bank mobs.
- Just a week ago, Kaiser openly called Ripple a pyramid scheme while claiming the SEC would “destroy XPR.”