SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 18, 2023 (Globe Newswire) — OKX, a leading Web3 technology company, has published its November 18, 2023 update.
To enhance our service and improve your deposit-to-trade experience, OKX has adjusted the number of block confirmations required for deposits.
The specific details of the adjustments are as follows.
- ETH and ERC20 tokens: The minimum number of confirmations for deposits and transactions on the Ethereum (ETH) network will be reduced from the current 64 blocks to 32 blocks. The minimum number of withdrawal confirmations will not change.
By reducing the number of confirmations for ETH deposits, OKX Wallet users will be able to deposit and trade ETH and ERC20 tokens faster. This update reduces the waiting time between making a deposit and being able to trade your assets, providing a smoother user experience.
OKX Wallet is an all-in-one, powerful, secure and versatile crypto wallet that allows users to control their funds while gaining access to over 80 blockchains. The wallet incorporates his MPC technology, which allows users to easily regain access to their wallets on an individual basis, eliminating the need for traditional “written down” seed phrases.Furthermore, by utilizing the account abstraction of OKX wallet, smart account Users can pay for transactions on multiple blockchains using USDC or USDT and can operate on multiple contracts through a single transaction.
For more information, please contact us below.
OKX, the global technology company driving the future of Web3, offers a comprehensive suite of products that meet the needs of both beginners and experts:
- OKX Wallet: The world’s most powerful, secure and versatile crypto wallet, giving users access to over 70 blockchains while managing their funds. The wallet incorporates his MPC technology, which allows users to easily regain access to their wallets on an individual basis, eliminating the need for traditional “written down” seed phrases.Furthermore, by utilizing the account abstraction of OKX wallet, smart account Users can pay for transactions on multiple blockchains using USDC or USDT and can operate on multiple contracts through a single transaction.
- DEX: A multi-chain, cross-chain decentralized exchange aggregator with over 300 other DEXs and approximately 15 bridges, supporting over 200,000 coins and 20+ blockchains.
- NFT Marketplace: A multi-chain, zero-fee NFT marketplace that gives users access to NFT listings from seven top-tier marketplaces including OpenSea, MagicEden, LooksRare, and Blur.
- Web3 DeFi: A powerful DeFi platform that supports earning and staking in around 70 protocols across 10+ chains.
OKX works with many of the world’s top brands and athletes, including English Premier League champions Manchester City FC, McLaren F1, Tribeca Festival, Olympian Scotty James and Formula 1 driver Daniel Ricciardo.
As a leader in developing innovative technology products, OKX believes in challenging the status quo. The company recently launched a global brand campaign titled “The System Needs a Rewrite.” It advocates a new paradigm with Web3 self-managing technology.
To learn more about OKX, download the app or visit okx.com.
The information displayed is strictly for educational and informational purposes only. This is not, and shall not be deemed to be, an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to trade in any products (including NFTs or otherwise) or to provide financial or investment advice. Both OKX Web3 Wallet and OKX NFT Marketplace are subject to separate terms and conditions at www.okx.com.