FORT COLLINS, Colo., Sept. 15, 2023 (Globe Newswire) — DataHorizon Research presents “Extrusion Press Machine Market Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Statistics by Material (Plastic and Metal), and Machine” A report entitled “Analysis Report” has been published. (single screw and twin screw), by operating system (hydraulic, mechanical and electrical), by application, and forecast by region and segment, 2023-2032.
According to DataHorizon Research, the extrusion press market size was valued at USD 9.2 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 14.2 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 4.6%. Rising demand for plastic extrusion parts across various sectors such as packaging, consumer goods, automotive, construction, etc. is primarily driving the market growth. The packaging industry uses plastics such as polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polypropylene (PP), and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) because of their benefits, including design flexibility and reduced production costs.
Increasing focus on improving process efficiency in extrusion and rising trends in sustainability and circular economy have led to various technological advancements in extrusion processes, opening different growth avenues for key market players. It’s open. Various new technologies such as hot melt extrusion, supercritical fluid assisted extrusion, and 3D printing extrusion are being developed and applied in various industries such as pharmaceutical and food industries, and the demand for these specialized extruders is increasing. Connected.
Supercritical fluid-assisted extrusion (SCFX) has been applied in the production of many types of food products, such as instant cereals, pasta, and confectionery. This process has advantages over traditional extrusion processes because it overcomes certain limitations and complexities associated with traditional processes. Hot-melt extrusion processes are used in the pharmaceutical industry to mix drug molecules and bioactive polymers. This process is primarily utilized in situations where drug ingredients do not dissolve properly or are unstable during processing.
Request a sample report: https://datahorizzonresearch.com/request-sample-pdf/extrusion-press-machine-market-2367
|report title||extrusion press machine market|
|Market size in 2022||$9.2 billion|
|Market size by 2032||$14.2 billion|
|CAGR from 2023 to 2032||4.6%|
|Forecast period||From 2023 to 2032|
|biggest market||Asia Pacific|
|Report scope and scope||Market size, estimates, competitive analysis, trends and growth factors|
|By material||plastic and metal|
|by machine||one screw and two screws|
|By operating system||hydraulic, mechanical, electrical|
|By use||Construction, consumer goods, automobiles, packaging, etc.|
|region||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.|
|Target country||USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.|
|major market players||KraussMaffei, Hillenbrand, Japan Steel Works, NFM Welding Engineers, Inc., Presezzi Extrusion, Xinxinke Extrusion, Wuxi Weite Machinery, Cheng Hua Machinery, BC Extrusion Holding GmbH, WENGER MANUFACTURING, SMS Group, Davis Standard, Extrusion Technik USA, Inc. ., Graham Engineering, AMUT SPA|
The extrusion presses market is segmented into materials, machinery, operating systems, applications, and regions. On a material basis, the plastic segment accounts for a major market share due to the increasing demand for plastic extruded parts in the automotive sector in EV, electronics, and other areas.
Based on machinery, the twin screw segment is anticipated to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period. On an end-use basis, the construction segment accounted for a major share in the extrusion presses market due to increased demand for extruded aluminum and plastic parts for windows, pipes, and other applications due to increased construction activities.
Geographically, Asia Pacific accounted for the major share in the extrusion presses market. China has become a major market in the region due to several factors, including increased construction activity, high penetration of electric vehicles, and increasing demand for consumer goods. Europe is expected to register significant growth due to the presence of prominent players in the automotive sector in the region.
Purchase this research report: https://datahorizzonresearch.com/checkout-page/extrusion-press-machine-market-2367
Main developments in the industry:
- In September 2022, SMS Group received an order from ASAŞ Alüminyum for two new aluminum extrusion lines, including a 150MN extrusion and tubing line and a 45MN HybrEx line. The 150 MN extrusion line is used for very large extrusion profiles such as railways and is the only extrusion line in Europe. The 45 MN HybrEx extrusion line helps increase production on behalf of the growing automotive industry.
- In June 2022, BC Extrusion Holdings GmbH introduced a 45 mm extruder in the solEX NG series. The smallest extruder type in this series features an internally grooved barrel and matching screw geometry. For processing high-density polyethylene, these extruders typically have 25% higher output and 15% lower energy consumption.
Highlights of the Extrusion Press Machine Market report:
- The extrusion press machine market is projected to reach a CAGR of 4.6% by 2032.
- Plastic extrusion holds a significant market share and is projected to continue to dominate during the forecast year due to increasing demand in the automotive and construction sectors.
- The construction segment is expected to account for a major share of the extrusion press machine market during the forecast period. Aluminum has high structural integrity and is economical, which fuels the growth of the segment.
- The automotive segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period due to rising demand for EVs.
- The Asia-Pacific region has become a major market for extrusion presses due to the increasing demand for EVs.
- The prominent players in the extrusion press market are KraussMaffei, Hillenbrand, Japan Steel Works, Inc., NFM Welding Engineers, Inc., Presezzi Extrusion, Xinxinke Extrusion, Wuxi Weite Machinery, Cheng Hua Machinery, BC Extrusion Holding GmbH, and WENGER MANUFACTURING. , SMS Group, Davis Standard, Extrusion Technik USA, Inc., Graham Engineering, and AMUT SPA
Looking for only region/country-specific reports? https://datahorizzonresearch.com/ask-for-customization/extrusion-press-machine-market-2367
ask for discount https://datahorizzonresearch.com/ask-for-discount/extrusion-press-machine-market-2367
Extrusion Press Machine Market Report Segmentation:
Extrusion Press Machine Market, By Material (2023-2032)
Extrusion Press Machine Market, By Machine (2023-2032)
Extrusion Press Machine Market, By Operating System (2023-2032)
Extrusion press machine market, by application (2023-2032)
- consumer goods
Extrusion Press Machine Market, By Region (2023-2032)
- rest of europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- rest of the Middle East and Africa
About DataHorizon Research:
DataHorizon is a market research and advisory firm that helps organizations around the world develop growth strategies that align with changing business dynamics. Its services include enterprise-wide consulting services and business insights to make actionable decisions. DHR’s comprehensive research methodology for predicting long-term, sustainable market trends makes complex decision-making easier for organizations.
Please follow us: linkedin
Reel Lawn Mower Market 2023-2032
Rotary Mower Market 2023-2032 2023-2032
construction machinery market
Bearing market from 2023 to 2032
Excavator market 2023-2032